Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Reading

I have this strange duality going on right now...I have, at the age of 38, discovered I love comic books.
I mean, how did I miss this as a kid? So I have been reading comic books, voraciously. They are funny, witty and some are well, thought provoking and disgusting (Walking Dead!! WOOT! ZOMBIES)

Unfortunately, my other reading has, well....OK, I am a HUGE slacker with my reading. My "non mind fluff" reading. So I have edited my goodreads to include a million + non mind fluff books and compiled them into a list called "books I MUST read soon!"

I have about 4 half finished books that I could finish and I just ordered 3. I wish I could read like a normal person, but I have such severe ADD that I just can't. I want to. Desperately. But I can't. I read two or three chapters, go to the next one, read two or three chapters, etc, etc. Then I go back to the first one, reread some and read some more...That is why I love the kindle so much. I can highlight what I want to and query by note. Nice!

I have so many books I want to read right now. More books than I can possibly read in a lifetime. I have been toying with the idea of writing reviews on the books I read to force myself to read one at a time.

hmmmm maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment